The BOLD Fellowship is an intensive experiential program that provides young entrepreneurs from Bosnia and Herzegovina with entrepreneurship and leadership training, taking place in New York State, and in BiH. The BOLD program is facilitated by Entrepreneurs for Global Change ( EGC), a New York and Southeast Europe based NGO, with the aim to assist the incubation of future ventures in the Western Balkan region, and support their local and global impact.
The BOLD Fellowship consists of three components : virtual program ( 2 months), the U.S.-based program ( a month spent in New York City and Buffalo, between 7th of April to 4th of May), and the in-country validation and scale ( 4 months of flexible activites, workshops, networking events, and Demo Day Event).
What does the BOLD Fellowship for Entrepreneurship offer :
- Sessions on pitching, problem validation, and early adopters.
- Problem ideation and testing workshops ( online and in-person).
- Bootcamp at the University of Buffalo NY with founders, leading innovators, and experts in the field of entrepreneurship, finance, business, and more.
- Pitch events and networking opportunities in New York City.
- Pitch your idea to local ecosytem stakeholders.
- Work with a mentor to launch your venture.
- Access to BOLD alumni network.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideation stage to pre-seed sustainable ventures.
- Business ideas across (but not limited to) STEAM fields.
- Founders looking to bring a positive impact on their local community.
- Interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership.
What is required?
- A current university student or recent graduate between the ages of 18-25
- A full-time resident and citizen in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- A Time Commitment for : prep Sessions ( 3 hours per week), full-time in the U.S (1 month), In-Person Demo Day
Interested in applying?
Access the BOLD Fellowship Application Form BiH form, and apply today!
Review period begins from 10th of November, and successful candidates will be informed about the next assessment steps in a timely manner. For latest updates follow @egc_nyc on Instagram, or Entrepreneurs for Global Change on LinkedIn.